About Dr. Tyler Hedin
- Undergraduate: Brigham Young University
- Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internship: Internal Medicine, University of Utah
- Residency: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Utah
- Dr. Hedin is board-eligible and is in the process of board certification.
- Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
Dr. Hedin joined Eastern Idaho Spine, Sports and Rehab Center in July, 2016. He grew up in the Salt Lake City, UT area and completed his medical training at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee followed by residency training in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the University of Utah.
As a sports enthusiast and knowing the health benefits of staying physically active, Dr. Hedin enjoys treating a wide variety of brain and musculoskeletal injuries with the goal of helping individuals return to the activities they love. He enjoys golf, hiking, skiing, and fishing.
Dr. Hedin sees patients in Idaho Falls, Blackfoot and Rexburg.
Craig Kantack, Monika Jarzmik, & K’Lynda Snarr coordinate care on all patients with Dr. Hedin. They are well-trained in all aspects of physical medicine and sports/spine care and allows us to provide quality musculoskeletal care to a greater number of patients in southeastern Idaho.
I have arthritis in my knees and needed a steroid injection. Dr. Hedin gave me the absolute BEST injection I have ever had. He is gentle, caring and a top notch physician. I highly recommend him for any procedure you need.