About Craig Kantack, PA-C
- Physician Assistant School: Idaho State University, 2011
- Master of Science, Industrial Safety: University of Idaho, 2000
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, Arizona State University, 1989
Associations & Continuing Medical Education:
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Casting Clinic, 2012
- AAOS Advances in Care of the Aging Athlete, 2012
Craig S. Kantack is Board Certified as a Physician Assistant. He received his bachelor’s degree at Arizona State University and his Masters of Physician Assistant Studies at Idaho State University. He has lived in Idaho Falls most of his life and enjoys the outdoors.
Craig and his wife, Pam, have two boys. Their hobbies include hiking, hunting, fishing, camping, hockey, football, and spending time together as a family.
Craig coordinates care on all patients with Dr. Vlach. He is well-trained in all aspects of physical medicine and sports/spine care and allows us to provide quality musculoskeletal care to a greater number of patients in southeastern Idaho.